Ealing Golf Club
Looking out on its beautiful parkland setting, Ealing Golf Club is an increasingly popular venue for a London wedding with that little something different.
We guarantee a warm welcome, great food and great service. We are licensed to hold civil ceremonies, and our setting provides a perfect backdrop for your wedding photography.
Our Main Dining Hall can seat up to 120 for your wedding breakfast, looking out on the picturesque gardens and a panoramic view of the golf course. The Hall can quickly be transformed into an evening venue with its own bar and purpose-built, fixed dance floor, to cater for up to 170 guests.
We prepare Wedding menus to suit all tastes and budgets and will work with you to make your special day personal to you – we want it to be an enjoyable and truly memorable occasion. Nothing is too much trouble, no detail too small, so please just ask.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment to view the Golf Club. We will be pleased to meet you and show you around, once a time and date has been confirmed with us.
Some additional key information:
- Dining Hall: seats 120 for the Wedding Breakfast (1750 sq. ft)
- Dining Hall and Main Bar: accommodates 170 for the Evening Celebrations
- The Randolph Room: seats 50 for the Civil Ceremony, if required(700 sq. ft)
- Onsite car parking for 75 cars
- Easy access for disabled and challenged visitors
- Easy access to the patio and gardens outside
- Use of Public Address system
- Private entrance to your Wedding rooms
Lying in a natural river valley and only moments from the A40 Western avenue,
From M25 Junction 16
- EXIT M25 Junction 16 on to M40/A40 to London
- EXIT A40 at Perivale. Turn right at lights onto B456 to Ealing
- At 2nd set of lights turn left into Perivale Lane. The golf course is at the end of the lane.
From London A40 Oxford
- Under tunnel beneath Hanger Lane Gyratory System
- EXIT A40 at Perivale opposite Hoover Building
- At traffic lights, turn left onto B456 to Ealing
- At 1st set of lights, turn left into Perivale Lane. The golf course is at the end of the lane.
Parking near this location
Ample on-site parking.