Ealing Golf Club
Welcome to Ealing Golf Club
Founded in 1898 and laid out by the distinguished golf course architect Harry S. Colt, Ealing Golf Club is the home of 18 holes of delightful but challenging parkland golf. The course’s general condition and presentation receives constant compliments, with top players rating our Greens as amongst the best they have ever played. Once on the course it’s hard to believe that this London golfing haven, located in Middlesex just off the A40 opposite the famous “Art Deco” Hoover Building, is only 8 miles from Marble Arch.
The Club is also a fantastic venue for Weddings, Parties, Business Events and Conferences, providing a warm welcome, great food and service, with the flexibility to host everything from smaller gatherings to up to 170 guests. Looking out on a beautiful parkland setting, it’s ideal for a London wedding with that little something different.
Lying in a natural river valley and only moments from the A40 Western avenue,
From M25 Junction 16
- EXIT M25 Junction 16 on to M40/A40 to London
- EXIT A40 at Perivale. Turn right at lights onto B456 to Ealing
- At 2nd set of lights turn left into Perivale Lane. The golf course is at the end of the lane.
From London A40 Oxford
- Under tunnel beneath Hanger Lane Gyratory System
- EXIT A40 at Perivale opposite Hoover Building
- At traffic lights, turn left onto B456 to Ealing
- At 1st set of lights, turn left into Perivale Lane. The golf course is at the end of the lane.
Parking near this location
Ample on-site parking.