Wotton House, with its breathtaking 17th century architecture, is one of the most exclusive wedding venues in Surrey. As you arrive down the sweeping drive and Wotton House is unveiled your guests will be astounded by the majestic beauty of this wonderful wedding venue. The hotel boasts unique Roman-style temples, ponds, a stream, grottos, pretty bridges and 13 acres of beautiful gardens which are part of the National Garden Scheme, as well as many other unique features, and event spaces for up to 150 seated.
The hotel will charm you and your guests with the beauty and grace of its stunning wedding spaces including temples for licensed outdoor weddings set in a private walled garden and delightful Old Library featuring a stunning vaulted ceiling.
- Nearest airport: London Gatwick International airport
- London Gatwick International airport is 16 miles and 35 minutes’ drive away
- Follow the A24 to Dorking until you see a signpost for Guildford A25
- Turn right at the traffic lights taking the right hand turn-off
- At the mini roundabout turn left, follow the road to the end and turn right towards Guildford onto the A25
- Continue along the A25, through the village of Westcott and travel into Wotton, past The Wotton Hatch Pub and turn immediately left
- Wotton House is a 35 minute drive from the airport
- We will happily arrange a taxi transfer for you on request at the time of booking
- London Heathrow airport is 27 miles away
Parking near this location
Parking is extensive and free for guests of the hotel, conference venue and leisure club