The Howell Centre
If you’re looking for a conveniently located conference venue, guaranteeing excellent value for money and first class service then look no further than Brunel Conference Services. Situated in Uxbridge, West London, access could not be easier. We are only 5 miles from Heathrow and within close reach of the M25, M40 and M4.
Suitable for a wide variety of events, our conference and meeting rooms range from intimate seminar rooms to large theatres, equipped with the latest technology, whilst we offer high standard conference accommodation to suit all budgets. To complement our conference facilities, our catering team serve a delicious choice of menus. Take advantage too of the extensive campus leisure and sport facilities whilst you visit.
Access to Brunel's conference venue could not be easier. Situated in Uxbridge, just outside central London but still within the M25, we have excellent links with public transport, major motorways and airports. We're conveniently located for Wembley and Heathrow.
TRAVELLING BY ROAD
- M4: Leave M4 at Junction 4 and follow signs to Uxbridge (A408). Straight across first set of traffic lights, continue on A408, crossing four roundabouts. Turn right at the next set of major traffic lights. Continue ahead to next set of lights and, almost immediately take the right filter lane at second set of traffic lights into Station Road. Continue straight on into Church Road and take the first exit at a mini-roundabout into Pield Heath Road. Turn left into Kingston Lane and left into the University.
- A40/M40: At Swakeleys Roundabout take B483 exit to Uxbridge. Follow signs across two mini-roundabouts. At major roundabout bear left onto A4020 (Brunel sign), straight ahead at the first lights, then almost immediately take second right filter turn onto Kingston Lane (signposted Brunel). The main entrance to Brunel is right at the next roundabout.
- M25: (From North or South) Join M40 or M4 then see above.
Please note entry by car is via Kingston Lane only.
TRAVELLING BY BUS/COACH
From Heathrow Central
- A10 “Heathrow Fast” (alight Hillingdon Road and use footpath to campus)
- Every 15 minutes, journey time approx 20 minutes
From Stockley Park
- A10 “Heathrow Fast” (as above)
- Journey time approx 10 minutes
From West Drayton Railway Station
- U3 (alight Cleveland Road)
- U1 (alight Kingston Lane)
- 222 (alight Cowley Road and use the path via University flats)
From Uxbridge Underground Station
- U3 (alight Cleveland Road)
- U1 (to West Drayton), U4, U7 (alight Kingston Lane)
- 222, U5 (alight Cowley Road and use the path via University flats)
TRAVELLING BY UNDERGROUND
- Take the Metropolitan Line from central London (and Piccadilly Line during peak hours) westbound to Uxbridge station.
- Station approximately 1 mile walk to campus
TRAVELLING BY TRAIN
West Drayton Station (First Great Western Link)
- Frequent services to and from London Paddington or the West (Bristol)
- Approximately 1.5 miles from campus
West Ruislip Station (Chiltern Railways)
- Main line services from London Marylebone and the North (Aylesbury, Banbury and Birmingham)
- Approximately 4 miles from campus
TRAVELLING BY AIR
- Heathrow Airport (approximately 6 miles)
- Luton Airport (approximately 30 miles)
- London City Airport (approximately 35 miles)
- Gatwick Airport (approximately 50 miles)
- Stanstead Airport (approximately 60 miles)
|Green Room(Seminar H002)||ja||30||40||10||-||-||-||-|
Parking near this location
Ample on-site parking.