The Ahoy Centre
Venue hire at The AHOY
The AHOY Centre, with its panoramic views of the Thames downstream to the Cutty Sark and historic Greenwich and across to Canary Wharf and the City, provides a unique and versatile venue for your event.
We specialise in team-building days, corporate training days, seminars and small conferences. Our facilities include a function room overlooking the river, a training/seminar room in a separate block, an indoor rowing gym for state-of-the-art rowing competitions and access to our rowing and sailing activities on the water.
The AHOY Centre is fully accessible
Seminar/training room – second building, 9.2m x 6m
- Equipped with WiFi, AV projector, fully accessible toilets.
- Capacities: boardroom style – 30; theatre-style 60.
- This room can be sub-divided using moveable partitions.
The AHOY Centre is accessible by road and river and we are well connected to public transport
- 12 minute walk from Deptford and Greenwich mainline stations
- 12 minute walk from the Cutty Sark DLR station.
- The 199, 47 and 188 bus stops are within a 6 minute walk
- The Thames Clipper stop at Greenwich is a 14 minute walk.