Felbridge Hotel and Spa
The immaculate design of The Felbridge Hotel and Spa and breath-taking elegance and style of each room enables us to offer you a truly memorable and enjoyable wedding. Our selection of beautiful suites and our license to hold civil ceremonies, makes The Felbridge Hotel & Spa the perfect venue for a wedding of any size.
Our magnificent Grand Ballroom comfortably accommodates up to 300 seated guests. We also have the ability to change the size of the room with the use of acoustic sliding doors, which enables us to arrange the ballroom to a size to suit your wishes.
The elegant Willow Suite is suitable for up to 80 seated guests and celebrations of up to 150; this opens onto the beautifully manicured courtyard, an ideal location for photo.
To begin your honeymoon in style, we recommend to newlyweds our exclusively designed Honeymoon Suite. The elegant fireplace sets the mood and creates the perfect romantic atmosphere every couple should experience.
Our experienced wedding team applies perfection as standard and values every couple's individual requirements and tastes. With superb attention to detail, they are on hand every step of the way.
Whether you're looking for a simple and elegant package or something exquisitely extravagant, there are a range of wedding packages available to suit all tastes and budgets.
We also offer the option of a self catering option for those looking to create a truly unique celebration.
2015 Special Offer
For a limited time only we are offering the following prices for the Pearl Package (excluding Fridays and Saturdays during May - October inclusive):
♥ £5000 for 80 guests in the Ballroom
♥ £3000 for 50 guests in the Treo Suite
♥ Package inclusions:
- Red Carpet
- Bucks Fizz or Pimms on Arrival
- Three Course Wedding Breakfast
- One Glass of House Wine per person
- A Glass of Sparkling Wine for your Toast
- Freshly Brewed Coffee and Homemade Petit Fours
- Personalised Felbridge Table Plan, Menus and Place Cards
- Cake Stand and Knife
- Room Hire for your Wedding Breakfast and Evening Reception
- A Junior Suite including Champagne for the Bride and Groom
- A member of the Management team will personally supervise your day
- Preferred accommodation rates available for your guests
Terms and Conditions apply: Available throughout the year, excluding Saturdays between June and August inclusive. Offer available for a limited time only.
Self Catering & Asian Weddings
Our Grand Ballroom is the ideal setting for all types of Wedding Celebrations and can be hired exclusively for your special day.
Full Day Room Hire of the Grand Ballroom available to include the following:
- Tables and Chairs
- White Table Linen and Napkins
- Cutlery, Crockery and Glassware
- Exclusive Use of Grand Ballroom Kitchens
- Corkage for Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- One Superior Room for the Bride and Groom on the Night of the Wedding
Please note that cutlery, crockery, glassware and the kitchens must be left clean and polished by your chosen catering company.
To ensure the smooth running of your day and to answer any questions you may have as well as ensuring all health and safety regulations are observed, the hotel will also provide the following staff:
- 1 x Meetings and Event Supervisor
- 1 x Kitchen Porter
- Additional staff, if required, can be arranged at a cost of £12 per hour.
Ideally located close to Gatwick Airport
The Felbridge Hotel and Spa is the landmark hotel in East Grinstead offering excellent facilities in an ideal location on the borders of Sussex, Surrey and Kent. The hotel sits prominently on the A22 at the north of East Grinstead just 10 minutes from Gatwick Airport and a short drive to the glorious South Coast.
From the M25
Take the M25 until Junction 6, then follow the signs for Eastbourne and East Grinstead on the A22. Continue on the A22 and the hotel is approximately nine miles from Junction 6, situated on the left hand side of the A22 at Felbridge.
From the M23
Take the M23 until Junction 10, then follow the signs for East Grinstead on the A264, passing over two roundabouts. Keep on this road until you reach the 'T' junction at the Felbridge traffic lights, The Star Inn is on your left hand side. Turn right at the traffic lights onto the A22 and the hotel is 50 yards down the road on the left hand side.
The Gatwick Express takes just 30 minutes from London Victoria to Gatwick Airport. The hotel is linked from Gatwick by bus route 400 or a 15 minute taxi ride.
Additionally train services to East Grinstead operate from London Bridge or London Victoria in 50 minutes. East Grinstead Station is linked to the hotel by bus routes 281, 291 & 400 or is a mere 5 minute taxi journey away.
Places of interest in the surrounding area
- Bluebell Railway - 4 Miles
- Chartwell House - 16 Miles
- Lingfield Racecourse - 4 Miles
- Hever Castle - 12.5 Miles
- Standen - 3 Miles
- Wakehurst Place - 8 Miles
- Chartham Park Golf Club - 2 Miles
- Royal Ashdown Forest Golf Club - 5.5 Miles
- Tilgate Forest Golf Centre - 8 Miles
Fun for the Family
- Chessington World of Adventures - 27 Miles
- Deers Leap Park - 2.5 Miles
- Drusillas Park - 30 Miles
- Thorpe Park - 39 Miles
- Tulleys Farm - 5.5 Miles
|The Grand Ballroom||yes||70||200||500||180||500||330||300|
Parking near this location
Ample parking on site.